- If you are dissatisfied with your current circumstances,
- Admit that no one can fix them except for you.
- It doesn’t do you any good to blame the economy, your boss, your spouse or your family.
- Change can only occur when you make a conscious decision to make it happen.
THREE COMMON APPROACHES TO AN ENTREPRENEURSHIP:
- Do What You Know: Think about how you could package those skills and offer them as your own services or products.Do What Others Do: Learn about other businesses that interest you.
- Once you have identified a business you like, emulate it.Solve a Common Problem: Is there a gap in the market? Is there a service or product you would like to bring to market? (Note: This is the highest-risk of the three approaches.) If you choose to do this, make sure that you become a student and gain knowledge first
- before you spend any money.
TEN STEPS TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS
1. Self discovery
2. Understanding entrepreneur and entrepreneurship
3. SWOT Analysis
4. Problem identification
5. Generate business ideas
6. Feasibility study
7. Business plan
8. Raise Capital
9. Understand accounting and finance
10. Seek Mentorship
By Segun Ojarotade 08033542772.