Chartered Leadership and Governance
An adept business owner or professional is one that successfully combines the qualities of an efficient leader and manager which is a requirement for success. These qualities impeccably coordinate teams towards the achievement of corporate and personal goals. Management is leadership and leadership are management, they are two broad areas that require deep concentration. But FBS will help you deal with the ‘‘head and heart’’ of everyday leadership and management, motivation management, individual and group decision-making, and also train you to be versed concurrently in these multiple tasks.
This course is designed to cover these and other knowledge areas
- Intro to MLD
- Types and Style of Leadership Qualities
- High Performance Leadership Strategy
- Management Functions
- Essentials of Effective Management
- Leading Organisational Change
- Negotiation and Decision-making Strategy
- Strategic Business Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Leadership and Management Case Studies, and many more.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Management and Leadership concepts
- Learn fundamentals of effective Management and Leadership
- Compare leadership types and styles
- Utilise strategies for high performance
- Implement effective management in organisations
- Lead organisational change
- Improve in negotiation and decision-making
- Lead effectively in all sectors of the economy
- Resolve internal and external conflicts
- Apply strategic leadership and management plan to business situations, and many more.
Who to Attend
- Individuals who wish to prepare for management and leadership position
- Entry level managers and leaders
- Early to mid-career managers and leaders
- Managers and leaders seeking enhanced knowledge and skills.
- Associated corporate providers of Management and leadership products and services, and others