SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT (SMSM)
Although the definition of a sale is simple but the process of making a prospect a client can be very complex. In the modern world of business, it is vanity to create a good idea, product or services without being able to sell it. The most important part of any organisation is effective marketing, without this, activities of an organisation will be out of touch with customer needs, market situations and development.
We know that sales and marketing is a progressive career with unlimited opportunities, as a result, our course is informed by the very latest market research, and provides you with deep understanding of sales and marketing, market knowledge, sales goals setting, sales strategies and language, sales competition, etc.
This course is designed to cover these and other knowledge areas
- Sales and Marketing
- Top Sales Secret
- Sales Language
- Sales Goals Setting
- Sales Steps and Process
- Handling Objections
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Data Management
- Tools to Seal the Deal
- Sales Opportunity
- Preparation and Follow up, and many more.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the world of sales and marketing
- Create an advertising campaign
- Sell in multiple selling situations
- Perfectly handle sales objections
- Develop a rich copy write materials
- Apply top-class selling ability
- Productively manage marketing staff
- Manage competition in the business world
- Harness pricing strategies
- Understand distribution channels
- Communicate in every prospect’s sales language, and many more
Who to Attend
- Individuals who are transitioning into this field
- Entry level sales and marketing managers
- Early to mid-career sales and marketing managers
- Sales and marketing managers seeking enhanced knowledge and skills
- Associated corporate providers of sales products and services, and others.