A MOMENT WITH SEGUN OJAS
A MOMENT WITH SEGUN OJAS
THIS WEEK FRIDAY (25/01/2019)
LEARN HOW TO STAY AHEAD OF YOUR GAME IN 2019. (SAYG).
It is 2019, my people, to get ahead of the game, you have to stay ahead of the game. No one can successfully lead coming from behind. Starting strong, staying organized and being consistent is key to getting ahead in 2019. To succeed in 2019, you must create a healthy balance between your personal life and career life. Personal development is key to career growth in 2019.
Do all you can to get ahead at the beginning of this new quarter.
Your personal development Mentor is here to help you get ahead fast in 2019. I will help you meet your goal, develop your strategy via a proven method with “A Moment with Segun” on Personal Development and Productivity Mentorship 2019 session.
If you work extra hard at the beginning you will approach the end of the quarter confidently and your numbers will be met or exceeded.
We live and work in a fast-paced world. Technology is moving so quickly that oftentimes the leading-edge device that is being advertised on TV is antiquated as soon as we take it home from the store.
At other times, the app that everyone thought was a game-changer has already been replaced by something new. Even the piece of news that we once had to wait to read about in the newspaper is already being discussed and debated in real-time on the net.
In the business world, we can and must use speed to our advantage. The evolution of technology and the availability of information can help us stay ahead of the game and better understand the needs of our customers while continually beating back the competition.
So what can we do to stay ahead of the game? What are our best offense and strongest defense while keeping our competitors at bay?
THERE ARE 21 THINGS TO DO TO STAY AHEAD OF YOUR GAME IN 2019 IN YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANISATION
- Know your competition – If you don’t know what they’re selling, where they are strong and how their products or services are different; you will be at a disadvantage. You can be sure that your competitors know who you are and are looking to expose any weaknesses to get into your customers.
- There are Four types of competitors namely: Tertiary Competitors, Secondary, Competitors, Primary Competitors, Nursery Competitors.
- To beat Competitors, you need market differentiation and positioning
You need to :
- Know your customers: What is their concern, price, delivery, packaging, promotion,
- Target new markets: You can repackage or slightly modify existing products and services to meet the needs of new customers to help grow your business while maintaining your existing markets.
- Expand your offerings: Identify new ways that you can increase your business with your customer, including offering new products and services. The more that your customers can depend on you to solve their business challenges, the more loyal they become.
- Form partnerships: forming partnerships with complementary product and service providers will open up new opportunities that may not have come to you
- Marketing promotions – While you may have the best products or services, it’s important that people know about them. Put together compelling and concise marketing promotions that educate, build awareness
9.. Data – One of the best ways to stay ahead of your competitors is to use the information stored across your business to provide you with a clear picture of everything that is going on with your company.
MAKE IT A DATE WITH “A MOMENT WITH SEGUN OJAS. ON THE 25TH OF JAN, 2019
MORNING SESSION: 10AM-12PM
EVENING SESSION: 4PM-6PM
PARTICIPATION: IS FREE
TO ATTEND SEND “BOOK ME FOR SAG MORNING SESSION” or “BOOK ME FOR SAG EVENING SESSION” WITH YOUR WHATSAPP NO AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08051130943 SO WE CAN MAIL OR SEND YOU THE VENUE AND INVITATION LETTER.
PARTICIPATION IS FREE. YOU MUST BE SEATED 30MIN BEFORE THE TIME. NO AFRICAN TIME.