Apparently, project execution and management processes could be taxing sequel to its sensitive and fastidious nature. The comprehensive process of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing a project, as well as the constant array of management issues to deal with puts a vast demand on prospective and present project managers for professional trainings. Behind every successful project is an ingenious project management professional, and a successful project management requires effective planning and consistent adherence to the industry’s best practices. As a result of these, we deploy action-oriented and fast-paced approach and give participants a pragmatic training in a simulated project environment through effective accelerated learning techniques.
- Fundamentals of Project and Project Management
- The Comprehensive Roles of a Project Manager
- Project Management Lexicons/Terms
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Project Closing
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
Who to Attend?
- Entry level PMP, Early to mid-career PMP, PMP seeking enhanced knowledge and skills.
- Planning and Project Officers in public and private organizations, NGOs.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate. Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Duration: One week or Weekends
Mode of study and Fees: Online via Zoom and WhatsApp @ #35,000. Classroom @ #45,000.
For further details please WhatsApp or call +234 8051130943.