Obviously, entrepreneurship is now ubiquitous; the rate at which young folks switch to it keeps increasing on daily basis. But a business idea is not enough to succeed as an entrepreneur, but an in-depth understanding of the tasks and processes required to prepare for potential growth opportunities and long-term value creation. As a business school Entrepreneurship development is seen as appropriate intervention for stimulating the economy, creating wealth and a recipe for ameliorating unemployment in the country. There are different perspectives to entrepreneurship development. These include policies, strategies, programmes, funding, development and skills. The acquisition of entrepreneurial skills is key to start-off, management and survival of businesses FBS combines professionalism with passion in its dispensation of content we designed this program to equip participants with the skills and competencies that entrepreneurs require to start and successfully manage business ventures in a digital world.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- define the concept of entrepreneurship;
- generate business idea;
- examine their entrepreneurial skills;
- identify the requirements for developing new enterprises;
- discuss challenges in business environment;
- enumerate competencies for business success;
- troubleshoot entrepreneurship challenges;
- prepare a rich feasibility study;
- design business plan;
- develop business model;
- assess business funding options;
- apply entrepreneurial skills in business management;
- acquire business laws;
- administer market penetration strategy; and
- use ICT for business growth
- Overview of Entrepreneurship Development
- Appraisal of the Nigerian Business Environment
- Feasibility study and Business Plan Preparation,
- Small Business Startup Kits
- Business Ideas and Investment Opportunities
- Record Keeping and Accounting
- How to avoid business failure
- Business Law and Government policy
- Sources of Funding Small Businesses
- Strategies for Business Sustainability
- Marketing and Sales
- Branding and Brand Management
- ICT for Entrepreneur
Who To Attend?
• Entry level business minds
• Entrepreneurship trainers and managers
• Individuals seeking enhanced knowledge and skills
• Associated corporate providers of EBD products and services
• Entrepreneurs, Retiring Officers, Retirees,
• Cooperatives, Women Groups,
• Fresh Graduates and Officers who have interest in entrepreneurship development.
Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Program Duration: 30Hours or 4weeks. Executive Class 3days.
Venue: At Formazione Business School, the quality of our delivery is thesame across all the 25branches in Nigeria, participants are advised to choose either Classroom or online.
Professional Diploma Fee:
Classroom: $125. (#45,000)
Online: $70. (#25,000).
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA FEE:
Classroom: $240. (#85,000).
Online: $180. (#65,000).
Softcopy certificate 24hrs after the exam.
Hard copy certificate to be courier within 3working days.
Certificate Courier Fees:
Other Country: $30.
Our capability statement: Formazione Business School facilitators are certified and accredited by Nigeria Council for Management Development and our certificates are globally recognized.
For further details please WhatsApp or call +234 8033542772.