Industries targets, outputs, and customer base expansion are becoming unusually complex as a result of competition and the need to increase production rate and efficiency. This makes workplace disaster, lives and production losses inevitable at every production and expansion phase. Amidst these, health, safety and environment management is highly essential. Our HSE 1-3 programme is aimed at providing applicable managerial knowledge and practical methodology in all HSE areas. The course is facilitated by doyens in HSE, and assessed by professionals.
The course is designed to cover these and other knowledge areas.
- HSE in the Workplace
- HSE Policies Rules and Regulations
- Introduction to OSHA
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Hazard Risk Analysis and Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Fire Safety Management
- Confined Space Safety Management
- Contingency/Emergency Management and Response
- First Aid and CPR
- Environmental Management
- Waste Management
- Safety Signs and Symbols, and many more.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Widely update their HSE knowledge
- Minimise workplace accident
- Manage general emergencies
- Enhance workplace safety
- Carefully understood hazard risk, analysis and assessment
- Manage contingencies
- Make confined place safe, and many more.
Who To Attend
- Individuals who are transitioning into this field
- Entry level HSE professionals
- Early to mid-career HSE professionals
- HSE professionals seeking enhanced knowledge and skills
- Associated corporate providers of HSE products and services
Duration: 4 weekdays or weekends