Anyone can start an NGO, but you will need more than just a great idea to make it work. Passion is not enough to venture into Non-Governmental Organization without technical know-how on how to raise fund, build network, develop winning proposal, and sustain a project. This course is designed to equip participants with requisite knowledge and skills on how to successfully run an effective NGO.
At the end of this course, participant will be able to:
- Dissect the meaning of NGOs and their Roles
- Overcome the issues of Strength and Weaknesses of NGOs
- Acquire knowledge on Steps to Establish NGO
- Demonstrate Marketing strategies of NGOs
- Effective raise Funds for NGOs
- Acquire Project management skills
- Analysis Project Stakeholders Management
- Familiar with Community Affairs.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Community-based Projects.
- Report and Budget NGOs Project Activity.
1.NGOs Establishment and Management
2.NGOs Profile Development
3.Funds Raising and Marketing
4.NGOs Budget and Report Format
5.Project Management Fundamental
6.Monitoring and Evaluation of community Based Project
Who should attend?
This course targets program managers, project manager, team leaders, religions leaders, women in NGOs, Social Mobilizers, Civil Society Organization, consultants, Faith based organization and new entry professionals working in NGO.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate. Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Duration: One week or Weekends
Mode of study and Fees: For fee call: 08033542772.
For further details please WhatsApp or call +234 8051130943.