Advanced Oil and gas operations include all activities involved in the extraction of crude oil and natural gas from reservoirs found beneath the seafloor. Oil and Gas involve high-risk activities but not limited to exploration, production, and processing of highly flammable and explosive materials. Accident consequences in Oil and Gas plants could be catastrophic in terms of the number of causalities, environmental pollution, loss of investment, and reputation damage. Hazards in Oil and Gas include high-pressure oil and gas, temperature hazards. motion hazards, electrical hazards, gravity hazards, confined space hazards, excavation hazards, water, and underwater hazards, radioactive hazards, manual handline hazards, etc. Every organization should have a clear policy for the systematic management of health and safety risks in oil and gas plants. Formazione Business School in partnership with the World Safety Organization presents a complete guide to offshore oil and gas.
- Overview of Oil and Gas Safety
- Management System
- Safety Communications in Oil and Gas Safety
- Oil and Gas Safety Guidelines
- Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis
- Hazard and incident Reporting
- Quality Assurance and Mechanical Integrity
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Scaffoldings and Ladders
- Emergency Response
- Material Handling, Rigging and Lifting Safety
- Electrical Safety Procedure
- Lockout Tagout
- Walking Surfaces
- Tools and Equipment Safety
- Crane Operator Qualifications
- Control of Hazardous Chemicals and Substances
- First Aids
- Fire and Fire Prevention
- House/Plant Keeping
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate general safety best practices applicable to all oil and gasfacilities;
- use personal protective equipment (PPE) needed to keep workerssafe;
- prevent falls onboard an offshore oilrig;
- protect yourself against electrical shock;
- guide against other injuries involving electricity on an oilrig;
- develop an effective Safety and EnvironmentalManagement System specifically for off-shore drilling rigs;
- properly lockout/tagout (LOTO) practices and procedures to protect workers tools and equipment safety;
- control hazardous chemicals; and
- handle materials, rigging, and lifting safety.
Program Duration: 65Hours or 5weeks. Executive Class 5days.
Venue: Classroom or online.
Advanced Professional Diploma at Formazione Business School Fee:
Classroom: $180. (#65,000)
Online: $125. (#45,000).
Word Safety Organization USA (WSO) Certification
Classroom: $240. (#85,000).
Online: $180. (#65,000).
Softcopy certificate 24hrs after the exam.
Hard copy certificate to be courier within 3working days.
Certificate Courier Fees:
Other Country: $30.
Our capability statement: Formazione Business School facilitators are certified and accredited by Nigeria Council for Management Development and our certificates are globally recognized.
For further details please WhatsApp or call +234 8033542772.