Staff attitude, Performance, and Productivity are vital factors in the attainment of organization objectives and goals. In a technologically driven and constantly changing environment, improved staff performance and high productivity cannot be overemphasized for an organization. Positive employee lead to positive actions towards organizational goals. The performance of employees is a function of knowledge, skills, attitude and ethical conduct, continuous changes of the downsized, team-oriented and increasingly diverse workplace many people confused, fearful and sometimes angry. As attitudes deteriorate, so do commitment, loyalty, and most importantly, performance. Therefore, this training programme enhance the capacity of the participants to achieve productivity through positive attitudes for organizational growth and development.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- develop the right workplace attitude for personal effectiveness;
- identify behaviours that constitute unethical conduct;
- design strategic and creative thinking skills;
- discuss measures for effective attitudinal change;
- examine leadership role in influencing behavior; and
- Examine team building skills.
- Time Management
- The Nature of Productivity and Attitude
- Organizational culture and productivity
- Personal Effectiveness and Productivity Management
- Attitudinal Change and Ethical Conduct
- Leadership Roles and Functions
- Concept of Work and Performance
- Effective Delegation and Authority
- Team Building for Peak Performance
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Communication Skills & Interpersonal Relations
- Accountability, Transparency and Openness
- Stress Management as a Tools for Productivity
- Fitness Text by Medical personnel
Delivery methods shall be with Lecture, exercises, case studies, hands-on syndicate sessions, discussion and brainstorming methods, and role-play. Audio visual aids will be used to facilitate learning.
Human Resources Manager, Administrative Officers, Middle-Level Management Officers and Heads of Department.