Apparently, project execution and management processes could be taxing sequel to its sensitive and fastidious nature. The comprehensive process of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing a project, as well as the constant array of management issues to deal with puts a vast demand on prospective and present project managers for professional trainings. Behind every successful project is an ingenious project management professional, and a successful project management requires effective planning and consistent adherence to the industry’s best practices. As a result of these, we deploy action-oriented and fast-paced approach and give participants a pragmatic training in a simulated project environment through effective accelerated learning techniques.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Troubleshoot personal day-to-day project works in a strategic manner;
- Explain the project management process;
- Initiate a project;
- Plan and manage projects;
- Apply modern project management methodology to organizational development;
- Analyze project risks;
- Mitigate project risk;
- Effectively work with project teams;
- Handle project constraints;
- Manage project stakeholders;
- Evaluate project success; and
- Carry out a project successfully.
- Fundamentals of Project and Project Management
- The Comprehensive Roles of a Project Manager
- Scope and Integration Management
- Time and Cost Management
- Resource Management and Communication Management
- Risk Management and Project Quality Management
- Procurement and Stakeholder Management
- Result-Based Monitoring and Evaluation
- Case Study.
Who To Attend
- Individuals who are transitioning into this field
- Entry level PMP
- Early to mid-career PMP
- PMPs seeking enhanced knowledge and skills
- Associated corporate providers of PMP products and services.
- Planning and Project Officers in public and private organizations
Delivery methods shall be with Lecture, exercises, case studies, hands-on syndicate sessions, discussion and brainstorming methods, and role-play. Audio visual aids will be used to facilitate learning.