Apparently, project execution and management processes could be taxing sequel to its sensitive and fastidious nature. The comprehensive process of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing a project, as well as the constant array of management issues to deal with puts a vast demand on prospective and present project managers for professional trainings. Behind every successful project is an ingenious project management professional, and a successful project management requires effective planning and consistent adherence to the industry’s best practices. As a result of these, we deploy action-oriented and fast-paced approach and give participants a pragmatic training in a simulated project environment through effective accelerated learning techniques.
The course is designed to cover these and other knowledge areas.
- The 4Ps of Project Management
- Fundamentals of Project and its Management
- The Comprehensive Roles of a Project Manager
- Project scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk and Procurement Management.
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Managing Project Stakeholders
- Projects Execution
- MS Project
- Case Study, and many more.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Organise and execute personal day-to-day works in a ore strategic manner
- Apply modern project management concepts and methodology
- Develop a common understanding of project details with their team
- Initiate a project and position it for success
- Understand project risks and control it
- Develop a world-class project management plan
- Understand core project management competencies
- Apply global projects management standards
- Write clear project statements
- Evaluate project success and lessons
- Build, motivate and lead a high performance project team, and many more.
Who To Attend
- Individuals who are transitioning into this field
- Entry level PMPs
- Early to mid-career PMPs
- PMPs seeking enhanced knowledge and skills
- Associated corporate providers of PMP products and services.
Duration: 4 weekdays or weekends.