To get your message or opinion across, presenting information clearly and effectively is very important, Presentation skills are not limited to certain special people. A lot of times it happens that we know the topic and the ideas are written down, but the presentation still does not go well. Presentation is the practice of showing and explaining content of a topic to an audience or learner. In the business world, there are sales presentations, informational & motivational presentations, interviews, briefings, status reports, image-building, and training sessions A presentation is a means of communication that can be adapted to various speaking situations, such as talking to a group, addressing a meeting or briefing a team
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- identify the elements of a good presentation;
- enumerate the factors involved in presentation preparation;
- expound the challenges to a good presentation;
- discuss effective presentation techniques;
- use Power Point Microsoft for Presentation Skill;
- write report, memo, minute of the meetings; and
- present to a larger audience with fear.
- Introduction to presentation and public speaking
- Reasons for making Presentation
- Structuring Powerful Presentations
- Elements of public speaking
- Engaging Audience
- Tips for Great Presentations
- Use of ICT in public speaking
- Dealing with Challenges in public speaking
- Power Point Presentation Skill
- Report Writing, Minute and Speech Writing Techniques
- Micro presentation.
Delivery methods shall be with Lecture, exercises, case studies, hands-on syndicate sessions, discussion and brainstorming methods, and role-play. Audio visual aids will be used to facilitate learning.
- Young graduate
- Marketers/Sale rep
- Human Resources
- Customer Service agents
- Public Speakers
- Teachers/Trainers and Facilitators.