Quality is an important factor when it comes to any product or service, to maintain the quality of the offerings, manufacturers, service providers use quality control and quality assurance as techniques to ensure that the end product or the service meets the quality requirements and standards defined for the product or the service.
With the high market competition, quality has become the market differentiator for almost all products and services. Quality control is essential to building a successful business that delivers products that meet or exceed customers’ expectations. A quality control system based on a recognized standard, such as ISO 9001 published by the International Organization for Standardization, provides a strong foundation for achieving a wide range of marketing and operational benefits.
At Formazione Business School we understand that quality control is a product-oriented process. When it comes to quality assurance, it is a process-oriented practice. The quality control ensure the end product meets the quality requirements; quality assurance makes sure that the process of manufacturing the product does adhere to standards.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- enumerate the major benefits of Quality assurance and quality control;
- apply Total Quality Management to their organization ;
- impacts leadership support quality management systems;
- develop measuring and improvement processes for quality assurance and control;
- demonstrate how TQM can be introduced into their workplace;
- identify useful quality improvement techniques for continual improvement;
- apply Six Sigma and principles;
- design quality standards models; and
- implement quality standard policy.
- Overview of Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Definition of terms.
- Quality assurance vs quality control.
- Quality assurance and control principles.
- Quality policy.
- The Concept Of Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Customer Service
- Quality perspectives.
- Historical philosophies of quality.
- The cost of quality (COQ).
- Elements of TQM & implementation.
- Process Improvement Tools
- Six Sigma and principles
- Lecture, discussion, case study, simulation, Audio-Visual, Video etc.
Program Duration: 30Hours or 4weeks. Executive Class 3days.
Venue: At Formazione Business School, the quality of our delivery is the same across all the branches in Nigeria, participants are advised to choose either Classroom or online.
Professional Diploma Fee:
Classroom: $125. (#45,000)
Online: $70. (#25,000).
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA FEE:
Classroom: $240. (#85,000).
Online: $180. (#65,000).
Softcopy certificate 24hrs after the exam.
Hard copy certificate to be courier within 3working days.
Certificate Courier Fees:
Other Country: $30.
Our capability statement: Formazione Business School facilitators are certified and accredited by Nigeria Council for Management Development and our certificates are globally recognized.
For further details please WhatsApp or call +234 8033542772.