Monitoring and evaluation are critical success factors in project execution but Result based monitoring and evaluation) is a powerful tool used to track the progress and impact of a given programme or project. Monitoring involves the assessment of progress of a programme or project in comparison with stated goal. Its objective is to detect deviations from declared intentions. Evaluation however is carried out to ascertain the extent to which objectives and targets were achieved. It is directed toward ensuring that desired outcomes are achieved. Result-based monitoring and evaluation has moved beyond traditional monitoring and evaluation, which places emphasis on inputs and outputs, to a greater focus on outcomes and impact. NGOs, CSOs, FBOs, NPOs, CBOs, Governments or Private organizations may successfully implement programmes but may not achieve intended results. The Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation approach presents a detailed description of the measurement, analysis and report needed to assess implementation and impact of a project.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- discuss the concept of result-based monitoring and evaluation;
- distinguish between traditional M & E and result-based M&E;
- identify issues in result-based M&E;
- develop RBM&E Framework
- generate actionable monitoring and evaluation report; and
- apply tools and techniques for result-based monitoring and evaluation.
- Overview of M&E and RBM & E Framework
- Developing base line parameters
- Developing Risks and Mitigation measure
- Result-Based Monitoring and Evaluation: Concepts, Types and Roles
- The Result-Based Logical Model/framework
- Designing a Result-Based M&E System
- Designing Key Performance Indicators
- Strategies for Result-Based M&E
- Implementing Result-Based M&E Plan
- RB, & E Report writing
Who To Attend?
Project Managers, Planning and Program officer, Policy Makers, Monitoring and Evaluation Officers, Non-Governmental Organizations. Faith Based Organization, Community Based Organization
Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Program Duration: 30Hours or 4weeks. Executive Class 3days.
Venue: At Formazione Business School, the quality of our delivery is thesame across all the 25branches in Nigeria, participants are advised to choose either Classroom or online.
Professional Diploma Fee:
Classroom: $125. (#45,000)
Online: $70. (#25,000).
ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA FEE:
Classroom: $240. (#85,000).
Online: $180. (#65,000).
Softcopy certificate 24hrs after the exam.
Hard copy certificate to be courier within 3working days.
Certificate Courier Fees:
Other Country: $30.
Our capability statement: Formazione Business School facilitators are certified and accredited by Nigeria Council for Management Development and our certificates are globally recognized.
For further details please WhatsApp or call +234 8033542772.