In every 15 seconds, ILO estimates that 1 person dies from an accident or occupational disease,153 dies from fatal and non-fatal accidents in the workplace. An estimated 160 million people suffer from work-related diseases, and there are an estimated 300 million fatal and non-fatal work-related accidents per year. Every business needs to take the right precautions to reduce workplace risks, dangers, and provide a safe working environment. Industries’ targets, outputs, and customer base expansion are becoming unusually complex because of competition and the need to increase production rate and efficiency. Formazione Business School in partnership with the World Safety Organization (WSO) delivers to you, Advanced safety at workplace course.
Safety simply means being safe or free from danger or situations that can cause harm or injury. In the industry, there are three components involved in any operation. They are:
- the people (employees or workers)
- the tools (machines and materials)
- the environment; this is the workplace/situation where people and tools interact to achieve the desired objective Safety in the industry, therefore, they should concern the prevention of injury to personnel, and prevention of damage to equipment and environment through pollution. No normal person indeed wants to be injured or endangered. However, experience over the years has shown that many workers do not show concern for their safety. Organizations should always display safety consciousness while working. Also, many workers do not show concern for the safety of their colleagues or the losses the company will incur due to damage to equipment. To avoid all these unpleasant consequences, workers must be encouraged to be safety conscious always.
At the completion of this program participant qualify to write World safety organization certificate exam and qualify for the WSO(USA) Safety Workplace certificate or apply for Advanced Diploma certificate at Formazione Business School
- Importance of safety
- Job hazard analysis
- Accident reporting and investigation site responsibilities of safety officer safety regulations
- Fire prevention and protection
- Importance and use of personal protective equipment contingency management
- Occupational health and hygiene good housekeeping
- Safety reports and statistics office security
- Waste management environmental awareness environmental pollution/control oil spill
- HSE communication
Program Duration: 30Hours or 4weeks. Executive Class 3days.
Venue: At Formazione Business School, the quality of our delivery is the same across all the 25branches in Nigeria, participants are advised to choose either Classroom or online.
Professional Diploma Fee:
Classroom: $125. (#45,000)
Online: $70. (#25,000).
Word Safety Organization USA (WSO) Certification
Classroom: $240. (#85,000).
Online: $180. (#65,000).
Softcopy certificate 24hrs after the exam.
Hard copy certificate to be courier within 3working days.
Certificate Courier Fees:
Other Country: $30.
Our capability statement: Formazione Business School facilitators are certified and accredited by Nigeria Council for Management Development and our certificates are globally recognized.
For further details please WhatsApp or call +234 8033542772.