Employee convenience and productivity are the major concern of the human resources management unit. An unmanaged system turns to a statute; one way or another, all employees are managed, but approaches vary due to differences in employees, jobs, managers and organizations. Human resources manager plays an essential role in the successful running of every private and public organization, the lives of the employees working therein, and the society at large. Our human resources management course is strategically designed to take participants through the multifaceted areas of human resources management and equip human resources professionals for effective practice.
This course is designed to improve participants’ knowledge, skills and attitude. It will enhance their ability to handle personnel effectively and respond appropriately to challenges.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Design payments, compensations, with rewards system;
- Carry out performance management;
- Identify appropriate values in human resource management;
- Prepare a standard human resources Policy;
- Discuss the concept of change management in organization;
- Develop skills in personnel recruitment;
- Coordinate selection process;
- Facilitate a supportive work environment; and
- Troubleshoot complicated workplace issues.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Policy Formulation
- Personnel Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Performance Management
- Human resources compensation and reward system
- Human Resources Training and Development
- Communication in Human Resource Management
- Productivity management
- Change Management
- Emotional intelligence
Who To Attend?
- Individuals who are transitioning into this field
- Entry level HR managers
- Early to mid-career HR managers
- HR managers seeking enhanced knowledge and skills
- Associated corporate providers of HRM products and services
- Administrative Manager
Delivery methods shall be with Lecture, exercises, case studies, hands-on syndicate sessions, discussion and brainstorming methods, and role-play. Audio visual aids will be used to facilitate learning.