The workplace ambience could be too complex for new entrants and existing staff members to easily comprehend. From the workplace culture to the employees designations, corporate operational structure, departments and units, human resources policy, regulations, etc. To a large extent, an employees workplace affinity, team spirit, and productivity are tied to the understanding of the workplace environment. On the other hand, workplace management also covers all facilities, assets, services, technologies and processes that enhance the workplace experience. This dual coverage makes WSSM cardinal to individuals and organisations. And weve structured this course to address all these areas and many more.
This course is designed to cover these and other knowledge areas
- Workplace Transitioning
- Office Management and Conflict Resolution
- Stress Management
- Workplace Team building Strategies
- Time Management
- Workplace Etiquette
- Presentation Skills
- Managing Delegation and Mentoring, and many more.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Better acclimatise with the workplace
- Build better affinity with employees and employer
- Get acquainted with workplace operational structure
- Build and manage workplace team
- Manage personal and corporate stress
- Maximise time for better productivity
- Resolve arising conflicts at the workplace amicably
- Access and transform faulty presentation, and many more.
Who To Attend
- Individuals who are transitioning into this field
- Entry level workplace managers
- Early to mid-career workplace managers
- Workplace managers seeking enhanced knowledge and skills
- Associated corporate providers of workplace products and services, and others.
Duration: 4 weekdays or weekends