Organizations need creativity and innovation to do things differently and better, remain operationally efficient, excel in service delivery and remain competitive. Leaders have a duty to search for new ideas that will help them become more creative and innovative because we are living in an incredible world of change and leadership transitions. As goes the leader, so goes the pack. This is true from the family to the corporate world, as well as the global environment. If you desire leadership at its best with creativity and peak performance, then you have chosen the right program, this program focuses on real strategic leadership dynamics that bring peak performance and 360-success to an organization. This program enables all staffs to contribute to creativity and innovation in the organization.
By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- influence organizations for continuous performance;
- identify the role of leadership in creativity and innovation;
- analyse Leadership styles;
- design an innovative proactive work-culture;
- build creativity and innovation team; and
- develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership
- An Overview of Creativity and Innovation in Leadership
- Creating Vision Impact process
- Characteristics of Creative Leader
- Creating the Right Environment for Creativity and Innovation
- Maximizes Resources Effectively
- Leadership and Communication
- Leadership Emotional Intelligence
- Peak Performance Culture
- Building Teams for Creativity, Innovation and Group Genius
- Transition from Creativity to Innovation
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
Delivery methods shall be with Lecture, exercises, case studies, hands-on syndicate sessions, discussion and brainstorming methods, and role-play. Audio visual aids will be used to facilitate learning.
Policy and Strategic Decision Makers, Entrepreneurs, Heads of department, Young Leaders.